Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another Collection with My Stuff

Just a quick note to gloat...

The lovely SkinBodyWorks on Artfire included a pair of my earrings in This Lovely Fall Harvest Collection

I'm extra pleased because my earring listings don't tend to get a whole lotta love. (mostly becuase they're in great need of more and newer photos).  It's also happy-making because I spent a little time earlier today re-titling and re-writing descriptions and updating tags for all my earrings and this seems to me to show that it was worth the time and effort (which will encourage me to continue slogging through that process for the rest of my listings too).

When I get home to a real computer (read: my mac) I'll take and upload a screenshot to my steadily growing facebook album of treasuries and collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment